Monday, March 9, 2009

Something I figured I'd share...

So last night I got drunk and typed an email to a guy I used to go to church with. I'm having a problem dealing with my religious past, and there's a large history there which I don't care to get into now etc etc, but I wrote something that struck me and I'll share it now...


It's interesting to think that in the past 10 years I still believe in God(Jesus) but what I believe about him has changed and people I used to know still believe in God but they haven't changed as people, or haven't evolved as people one bit. They're still the same, as if they believed that God wanted them to be the same person always, not some dynamic and exciting creature.



Anyways, I'll probably always have a hard time with this, but I'm glad I got this email out of me and that it was well received by my friend.