Tuesday, March 24, 2009

because it's late

and i'm sleeping weirder and weirder hours, went to bed at 930ish and woke up a bit after one.

48 hours without alcohol. I've got to be up at 5ish to go to the other coast.

My aversions to flickr has always been its mildly annoying user interface(on the client side), limited free storage capacity(google give me 1024MB FREE, flickr only 200 photos) but mainly is its association with YAHOO! which is really annoying since I'm a google guy.

Granted the Picasa site that google uses isn't the prettiest, but it makes sense and works really smoothly.


http://picasaweb.google.com/michael.waskom
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michaelwaskom/

Anyways, I don't know how or why I go off on these stupid rants. I guess it's because despite how I present myself, I think EVERYTHING through. I leave nothing to chance and I've always got a plan, concerning everything, it's a little sick but it's a control issue. I can't not have it, and hence, I think about everything in detail, which sometimes makes it hard to put down on "paper" because I don't know where I want to stop and start the information that I'm providing. Even now, I'm wondering if I'm saying too much, explaining my explaining.
ha.