Sunday, March 8, 2009

So! You guys have to read this and cmnt!!!

Ha, so yeah this girl from Naples found me on Tumblr (www.heymikewaskom.tumblr.com) and I read her posts, this one stands out...

Journal

I woke up sometime around ten, which is pretty late for me, and kind of just lounged around. Around 11:30 mom asked me if I wanted to go to Nordstrom which of course I did, so we got ready & went to Waterside & decided to get lunch at CPK. One of my favorite restaurants, I’ve been going since I was 4 and know most of the staff. Afterwards we went to Calypso and bought 2 shift dress, a brown cupcake dress, & a gold fluffy dress. We spent a good hour in the store talking to friends & I spent forever talking to Tristan, who is the cutest! Then we went to Cache and bought momsie 2 long sleeve sweater-shirts for our trip to CT. & Then we headed to MAC so mom could get her makeup done, it looked soooo nice, I’m glad we finally went seeing as how we’ve been talking about it for a couple months. We spent almost $200, which mom was like OMG but I was like “eh, it’s MAC.” We ran into Clare & Linda which was nice, I love running into people it always leads to fun memories like us prancing around the playground like the Spice Girls. We finally went to Nordstrom and I almost had a heart attack when I was in the purse section, Ughh I hate that I’m on purse probation and can’t buy anymore. Hopefully I’ll be off probation in New York. Momsie & I got home and watched part of kung Fu Panda with William and then we watched W. which is pretty good, it’s not my favorite but not terrible. I’m going to try to finish organizing my ITunes and collaging my wall. Calling Thalita this week, because I miss my little sis. Photo shoot later on in the week :)



OH MY GOD, read that, it's amazing. Like the life she leads. I took the liberty to bolden the most important parts of her post...

Are you fucking kidding me? This girls lives the life, and I bet, she bitches about all the bad things that happens to her, like, ONLY having 28 pairs of shoes(what about the other 3 days of the month?), having to wait in line behind a Chevy to pump her gas, having to pump her own gas, losing her lip gloss, the maid moving all her stuff, and a plethora of complaints that only one of her own kind can appreciate.

Oh well, and who am I kidding, I'll probably end up trying to date her. I mean, I did find her on facebook and add her....