Wednesday, March 4, 2009




So I read this blog called Boner Party, and it's about hot girls from a average guy's perspective...

Here's what he has to say;

i dont even have a caption. but women, whatever youre doing that isn’t like this, stop doing it, and do more of this.
serious Darkwing Duck boner because i want to saunter up to her with my scarf in my face and go “Lets. Get. Dangerous”. if she buys it, i’m the coolest guy in the world.


and;

but i guess i just really, really, really want drink a whole lot of cough syrup with her and spacefuck to Spacehog’s “In The Meantime”, because sometimes, when you have a 10 over, sometimes you just gotta Keep It Real. thats what 10’s like. Keeping It Real. they may say they want Tom Brady but in reality they want a Joe Namath who will get silly-drunk and walk around the living room in their girlfriends high heels pretending he’s a duck just for a laugh.

if you don’t Keep It Real, you are relegated to a lifetime of puppy-bumping assistant managers at Hot Topic. just sayin’. do you want the best girls ever? always Keep It Real. they will come a-flockin’.



I really love how this guy equates completing some action or saying the right words with winning over a female’s heart.

I mean, I bet the guy's decently attractive, but I bet her truly believes that he could get just about any girl because he's a decent guy and funny and has personality.

Anyways, call me crazy or stupid or whatever but for some reason this guy's blog always makes me feel better, because it's so true.