Saturday, February 14, 2009

So it's been a busy week.

Early in the week I rode my bike north to a place called Bonita Beach which is a rather uneventful place, but it's nice to ride far.

Work has been stressful and not like the good stress, but I'm managing. I feel like I'm going to break out or something because of it. Anyways...

Thursday I rode south to some of the biggest mansions I've ever seen, it's crazy, it's like a hollywood hills without the hills, but with a beach. Both those rides were over 20 miles and although I feel really fat it feels good to ride like this again.

I haven't smoked a cigarette since january 29th, I feel really good about this.

Last night I got a new Macbook, which is like a dream to me, I've coveted one of these for literally 4 years. FINALLY.It seems silly, but yeah, everyone has that one thing that really really really want.

I've got a few really sweet friends who put up with a lot of my shit, which isn't really a lot, I don't think, but more like being crazy. But I don't feel crazy today, I feel pretty normal.

I need to grab some lunch and whatnot.