Thursday, February 26, 2009

First off, I don't like the new blogger layout. I don't want to see the followers I'm not following while visiting someone else's blog. It's stupid. I follow blogs through a really, you know efficient way, it's called Google Reader.

Moving on, new novel is going okay, I've got a semi clear vision for where I want it to go. I'm aiming at 2,000 words a day, if not more and to be done with it in a month.

I'm drinking Modelo especial, delicious.

I fucked up my fucking pc and it won't network with my Macbook and I'm really pissed.

Tonight I want drugs, but I have no connection here, so I'll have to settle for the brew. Coincidentally I'm watching the film bastardization of one of my favorite books, Less Than Zero.

I blew off laundry to drink beer and write, go figure.