Monday, February 23, 2009

So, I'm averaging 14 miles a day on my bike. Today I did 17. The only downer is that every day I bike to work the wind is blowing from the north at 10-15mph and I average around 17 mph, so I'm having to push extra hard.

When you bike a lot, without a day off you never really feel fresh, you legs are always tired, although I suspect that this will eventually go away and I'll feel like motherfucking super man, carved out of wood, eventually.

I have to wake up at 4:45 tomorrow morning, not cool, I do NOT want to go to Ft. Lauderdale.

Tonight I got another pair of black jeans. I ALWAYS see the same kid working when I go and This is the 3rd time, he must think I'm insane.

At work I feel that a few people trying to get ahead(justified or not) has set everyone else back. There's no cohesion, and I feel like a few of us are trying to swim upstream, I feel like the past few days I've been slacking a little bit because of this, and that's a real bad excuse.

The gang vocals part in the new All-American Rejects song is so fucking good.

Time to read some, I'm in the middle of re-reading Women by Charles Bukowski, The Great Gatsby and Last Exit To Brooklyn by Hubert Selby Jr, if you haven't read this, you should check it out. Really excellent read.

What are you reading?