So some of you may be wondering "what should I get for Michael for Christmas?"
What do you get for the man who has nothing?
Let's get started!
1.Macbook Pro. You have no idea how much I need this machine.(i'll settle for a mac mini
2. Super siqq commuter bike, like the one your grandfather had in WWII.
3. A new car? Or just pay my insurance.
4. As long as we're paying for stuff, pay my rent for 1 month, that'd be swell.
5. Or make Whole Foods Market build a Gainesville Store, so that I can move back there, and then pay my rent there for a month.
6. A garbage can. I've been living in Naples for like 3 months without one. Sad Face.
7. Oh, I don't have internet in my house either, so that'd be nice; but not Comcast, they're awful.
8. I'd like a book deal for my book, all I want is like 10grand, nothing fancy, and world wide distribution.
9. Or a record deal, I just finished recording a solid LP, I wouldn't mind touring with that.
10. For christmas, maybe you can let me live without paranoia, or without the pain in my leg, both cause me a lot of stress and if you relieved me of one of these things, I'd be forever grateful.
Keep in mind that this is a wish list, I don't expect to get everything I want for Christmas, but you know, the Macbook would be nice.
Oh and throw in some recese pieces on earth and mr.good bar towards men.