Friday, December 12, 2008

So some of you may be wondering "what should I get for Michael for Christmas?"

What do you get for the man who has nothing?

Let's get started!

1.Macbook Pro. You have no idea how much I need this machine.(i'll settle for a mac mini

2. Super siqq commuter bike, like the one your grandfather had in WWII.

3. A new car? Or just pay my insurance.

4. As long as we're paying for stuff, pay my rent for 1 month, that'd be swell.

5. Or make Whole Foods Market build a Gainesville Store, so that I can move back there, and then pay my rent there for a month.

6. A garbage can. I've been living in Naples for like 3 months without one. Sad Face.

7. Oh, I don't have internet in my house either, so that'd be nice; but not Comcast, they're awful.

8. I'd like a book deal for my book, all I want is like 10grand, nothing fancy, and world wide distribution.

9. Or a record deal, I just finished recording a solid LP, I wouldn't mind touring with that.

10. For christmas, maybe you can let me live without paranoia, or without the pain in my leg, both cause me a lot of stress and if you relieved me of one of these things, I'd be forever grateful.


Keep in mind that this is a wish list, I don't expect to get everything I want for Christmas, but you know, the Macbook would be nice.

Oh and throw in some recese pieces on earth and mr.good bar towards men.