Monday, December 15, 2008

So the end of the weekend was rainy. Boo hoo right? Well all I did anyways was stay in and watch the House marathon, so the rain suited me just fine.

Right as I was crawling into bed I checked my email from my phone(Motorola Q) and I had received a new comment on my last blog!

If yo want to read it go back and take a look Here.

I was slightly taken aback, I didn't know if I should feel insulted of encouraged by the comment in question, since part of it is snarky and borderline rude, and then at times seems somewhat uplifting.

Of course the comment was made anonymously. It's likely that no one, not even crack criminal detective Bobby Goren could find out who this commenter is!



It doesn't matter I guess.

I'll make a few points though.

1. I'm not like, you know good with punctuations and spelling. My time in college was very limited and I didn't may much attention in school anyways, so please try and look past all my grammatical errors. I just "write" and use punctuations as they come to me naturally.

2. I have not fallen off my bike in a long time, and not for lack of trying.



ANYWAYS

Blogger, today I had a pretty decent burrito, I gave my dog a bath and I've got the day off tomorrow so I'll probably spend some good ol' time in the saddle.

And to my anonymous friend, I've got some guesses as to whom you are, and I say identify yourself, what harm could it cause. AND maybe I would really value your input into my writing. After all your comment did keep me up half the night(honest), thinking about who you are and evaluating my self rigorously.

Time to pee, I've been holding it in while I type.