Thursday, December 18, 2008

I was going to open this post up by bitching about all the time I've wasted in my life but... well I still will do as such.

So this morning I'm putzing around listening to old The Gloria Record and Elliott and I started thinking about what I was doing back like, in the day.(think early 2000's)

And so I was like, what the fuck was I doing all that time, when I could have been traveling and making music etc. Granted I did tour a bit with my lame hardcore band(people actually liked us) but I realized that I was so content to just be me, in my early 20's that I forgot to realize how much potential I had and now that I realize all of this most of those opportunities are gone.

Blah blah right, the POINT I'm trying to make is that I didn't work that much when I was younger, I didn't really travel, I just hung around with my friends who have all gone on to do some really cool shit, or ended up happy with their lives now.


In September and early October I recorded an album and I get to hear the mixed version of it later this afternoon. I'm kinda stoked. Will this be my last chance out? Will I be able to make something of myself from the creative side of me? Do you know anyone in the publishing world so that I can get my book thing going? Will I ever stop blowing things out of proportion? Why is everything in my life so black and white, win and loose?


Oh yeah, and I found out that I may have to quit my job and move in with my grandparents(grandmas blind, grandpas deaf and partially paralyzed) to take care of them through their dying days. Not that I really want to suffer through this, it's that I don't want them to suffer the indignity of a old folks home.

Alright, let's hear it for Life and its Unforeseen Circumstances!