Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'll have to admit, that today I'm really happy. Everything I needed I got and all things worked out(go gators!).

I feel pretty good, but at this moment, I'm reading Anthony Bourdain's book Kitchen Confidential and I really miss working in restaurants, especially in the restaurant that I worked in in Gainesville. All the things he talks about in his book in some way or another I've experienced, and that's cool, a lot of people have that connection, which is probably why it's such a best seller.

What I'm trying to say is that Here I am in Naples, and I realize that I never should have moved away from Gainesville. I moved away for selfish reasons when I shoulda just stuck around and toughed it out. Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty happy here, but I'm sure that I would be much better off had I had stayed. Something about that area of the state really feels like home, and I'm reminded of my visit there this summer and how much fun I had.

Anyways, my handlebars never came today, fuck you USPS, I guess I have no choice but to wait for Monday, that's my fun day.