Friday, October 31, 2008

It's weird that I just realized that I'm that single guy you see at the grocery store. You know, the one who's shopping with the hand held basket, everything placed in it oh so carefully. The guy, who's buying fresh vegetables and fruits, enough for only one to eat. The guy who wants everything packed into one bag, so it's all very easy to carry. Perhaps he pays in exact cash.

It's not so bad, I have a decent job, a decent house, a nice bike. I was even half invited to a party tonight by a woman, she asked for my number and maybe she'll call, maybe she won't. She seems nice enough. She's 31.

Tomorrow morning my new handle bars will come in the mail, and I'm really, really excited about this. I'll post pictures.

Also, tomorrow I'll make a video tour of my house, so all like 3 of you that read this drivel can see how it looks.

here's me, right now.