Sunday, October 5, 2008

So it's come to my attention that some people follow my blog via blogspot's follow tool or whatever. I don't use this feature, more likely than not I follow your blog with the Google Reader tool. Don't think that I don't follow your blog.

It's really hard to realize that I have to get drunk every night(alone), no matter what the circumstances.

There's a really amazing woman at work, who dates a good friend of mine. She is a mother of 4 wonderful children, she trys to help me out of whatever I'm in. But I always refuse help, I can't not participate in 99% of social activities. Miss Fox, I'd love to hang out with you guys, and have normal conversations, but I can't bring myself to doing such.

If I'm out in public I'm preforming, I'm acting because if I pretend that there are cameras everywhere filming me I can act. I can act like I'm not afraid to interact with everyone(which I'm really good at).

I don't know that this will change anytime soon, but I'd like to hope that I can not be so crazy.

You wouldn't know it but I'm drunk now, I'm still a great typer.

I'm going south, into the swamps, into hiding, and when the water rises I'll either sink or drown, but what's for sure is that the tide will rise. The rising tide.