Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Today was really rough on me. Although it was a productive day, I did a lot I'm really beat. and when I have days like this people , myself included tend to only focus on the negative.

I'll say, driving people around is really stressful , I don't like it. Today I felt depressed because I'm broooke. Although I did buy breakfast for a homeless guy. And I felt encouraged by seeing and hearing the upper managment of my company speak.

Today I also got the final mix of my cd, so hopefully It'll be mastered soon.

I really think i'm going to sell my truck soon. I can't stand driving . maybe i'll get a scooter , idk. I just don't want to be burdened with driving.

I just want to have enough money to be generous, pay my rent and drink all I want.
It's not too much to ask.